OWNER / COACH
Jeremy Feldman has been a competitive athlete for over 10 years. At age 18 he began Taekwondo and has been training and fighting competitively ever since. While living in Colorado Springs, home of the US Army World Class Athlete Program and Olympic Training Center, Jeremy had the opportunity to train with some of the best athletes and coaches in the world, including Coach Barb Kunkel of the 2000 US Olympic Team.
Having spent years practicing Olympic Lifting, functional training and various programming methods for optimum performance, his transition into CrossFit was a smooth one. Although Jeremy enjoyed fighting as an athlete, since retiring he has discovered that coaching is even more fulfilling than competing.
“I TRULY BELIEVE THERE IS NOTHING MORE REWARDING THAN HELPING SOMEONE DIG IN, WORK HARD AND ACHIEVE THEIR GOALS. BEING A CROSSFIT COACH ALLOWS ME TO HELP PEOPLE TURN ‘HARD WORK’ INTO ‘FUN WORK’… IT’S MY PASSION, IT’S WHAT I’M GREAT AT, AND IT KEEPS ME EXCITED TO GO TO ‘WORK’ EVERY DAY!”
FACTS ABOUT JEREMY FELDMAN –
- United States Weightlifting – Level 1 Sport Performance Coach (USAW-L1)
- CrossFit Movement & Mobility Certification
- Bachelor of Science, Business Finance, University of Colorado
- 2008 US National Taekwondo Championships – Gold Medal (Welter Weight)
- 2008 US National Team Trials – Silver Medal
- 2008 US National B Team Member
CROSSFIT LEVEL 1 (CF-L1)
UNITED STATES WEIGHTLIFTING (USAW-L1)
CROSSFIT MOVEMENT & MOBILITY CERTIFICATION