What do our members have to say?
* “A two week free pass to try out CrossFit was all I needed to get hooked. It took months for me to get the courage to finally walk in to CrossFit Frequency. I was scared out of my wits. Little did I know how much it would change my life. My health, wellness, fitness, happiness, lifestyle habits, goals, my body and so much more have been transformed. I’ve lost 25 pounds of body fat, feel stronger than ever, and have had to buy all new clothes because my old ones are too big! I have a new family at Frequency and am so excited to share this journey with the other FREQs!”
–Shannon Hardy, Frequency Fitness member
*”I was always that guy who thought he was eating pretty healthy. It wasn’t until I took a closer look at my nutrition, that I really understood the effects of what I ate, and how it impacted my body. Not only did my nutrition improve my workouts at the gym, but also my performance as a husband, brother, and first time father. It was easy to make excuses, and believe it or not I fought making a change for quite some time. Truthfully, going “ALL IN” was one of the best things that I’ve ever done for myself and for my family. I’m the fastest, lightest, and leanest I’ve been since high-school and I can’t wait to do it all over again.”
– Ben, Frequency Fitness member
* “Frequency Fitness changed my life. I had gotten to a place where I didn’t know where or how to begin getting back into shape. I joined Frequency Fitness and started out in their boot camp where I learned to build good habits, eat properly, and of course improve my fitness. The coaches are SO helpful in answering your questions and making sure you have everything you need to succeed. Now I’m in the CrossFit program and I absolutely love it! I look better than ever, feel great, and can even do a pull-up! Thank you!”
–Elizabeth Zorza, Frequency Fitness member
* “I used to have a very condescending attitude toward CrossFit and initially resisted trying it out. I thought all they did was wear neon clothing and do unconventional exercises. Eventually my wife talked me into it and I realized I was unable to complete any type of high intensity workout… and I was getting my butt kicked by just about everyone. Being a pretty good athlete my entire life, this was very humbling… but also intriguing and the challenge excited me. To top it off, my diet was very poor and I really wanted some help in cleaning that up once and for all.
After 12 months… I’ve completely changed outlook on CrossFit! I’ve lost over 25 lbs, bought all new (smaller) clothes, and look and feel better than I have in 10 years. I actually look forward to going to class – I love the friends I’ve made and the feeling of satisfaction after completing a challenging workout. I can safely say I’m addicted at this point… oh, and I now own several neon shirts =)
I’ve been a Frequency member for over a year now, and I’m very thankful I found my fitness family. At Frequency, they do a great job or providing movement instruction and options for every skill level. The coaches are cool, knowledgeable, helpful, and make it really fun. I love that everyone there is pulling for you to succeed and cheering you on during the workout. I can’t wait to see what I can accomplish in the next year!”
–Bryan Thierfelder, Frequency Fitness Member
* “The picture on left is from my first day of the challenge. I remember taking that picture and crying. I didn’t know when it had gotten so bad, when I stopped caring about my health, and I didn’t know what was about to come ahead. I had tried zumba, yoga, and globo gyms in the past, and none of them had worked. I am so grateful to 4WFBC, being someone who has never really exercised before, I have come to love working out! The coaches are there every step of the way; helping with any questions or concerns about nutrition and technique, while encouraging you to push yourself to be the best you can be. The challenge helped me create a foundation in health and fitness that I could build on moving forward.
Now I am a member of Frequency Fitness, taking Pulse and CrossFit classes. I am part of a bigger community of people who encourage and cheer each other on. I am now 4 months into my journey and not only have I lost more weight, but I’m also stronger and more confident than ever before! The picture on the right is where I am so far – not quite where I want to be yet, but I know I will reach any and all goals with the help of my coaches and community at Frequency! A big thank you to Frequency Fitness and my FREQ family for being on this journey with me!!“
–Colleen McFarlin, Frequency Fitness Member
* “At Frequency Fitness, I have lost 32.6 pounds. I look better, feel better and have much more confidence in pretty much everything I do. I have learned so much at Frequency (which I would not have thought possible when we first signed up, since I pretty much thought I knew everything) and my biggest lessons are that change and progress are never complete. You are either getting better or you are getting worse. My other biggest takeaway is that I need to be surrounded by like-minded individuals. This is one huge reason (of many) why I am so thankful to be a part of Frequency. Looking forward to my next milestone!”
– Greg Enerson, Frequency Fitness Member
Book your FREE 1-on-1 Intro today!
Because you deserve to LOOK your best, FEEL your best, and BE your best…
Here’s what to expect:
• 1-on-1 Fitness & Nutrition
• Consultation with a Coach
• Goals Assessment & Strategy
• InBody Scan to Determine Starting Body Fat Percent and Muscle Mass
• Baseline Workout Sore
• FREE Copy of Live Like A Freq – The Frequency Fitness Lifestyle Book
Just complete the form & we’ll get back to you shortly with the next step!